As we enter a new generation of thoughts, ideas and a refreshing perspective on a whole new world of possibilities, here’s my take on celebrating Mother’s day in 2018.
This Mother’s Day, lets celebrate the unsung real heroes:
- The working mothers who know how to do both.
- The stay at home moms who have given up their personal desires to create dreams for their kids.
- The Entrepreneurs, who have given unconditional love, care and sweat it out night and day for their “baby”, their dream!
- The creative artists who have given up their entire life, in pursuit of perfecting “their baby”, their passion!
- The enumerable pet moms, who have survived the undeniable loss of their baby when their baby outlived them.
- To nannies, who are mothers that are forgotten in childhood.
- To teachers that shape up a child’s mind.
- And finally to our own mothers, who made us the women we are today.
Whatever path you chose to motherhood, if you have been an unconditional giver, a caretaker, worked hard day and night for your “baby’s” better future, well-being, you are celebrated. Only you get to decide what that “baby” means to you. Whether it’s a dream, an offspring, a career, a pet or a little version of yourself. Your act of kindness, generosity, selflessness and unconditional love, makes you a mother. Happy Mother’s day. Today and everyday